Show Conditional Dropdown Contents Using Shortcode
What is Conditional Dropdown Content?
Let’s use an example to make it clear. If you want to create documentation of keyboard shortcuts, the shortcuts might differ for Windows and Mac OS. In this scenario, you can use a conditional dropdown to display different content for each dropdown element.
If you want to show this type of conditional content, you can use the conditional dropdown plugin.
“Similar to the previous example, we can use the
conditional_data shortcode and its dependencies. In this case, the dependencies are Windows and iOS.
Setting Up Dropdown Options for Conditional Dropdown EazyDocs Shortcode
Here are the steps to create dropdown options for a conditional dropdown –
- Navigate to EazyDocs Settings Single Doc Right Sidebar
- Click to turn on the Conditional Dropdown button
- You will find Dropdown options
- Write the title and choose the icons
- After you are done, click on the save button
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post on our Spider-Themes Support Forum.