Custom Sidebar Content
What is a Sidebar Content in WordPress?
A sidebar in website design is a vertical column on the side of a webpage that displays additional content related to the main content of the page. It can include navigation menus, search bars, social media icons, and other widgets.
It provides additional information and functionality to the user without distracting from the main content of the page.
To set the custom sidebar contents with EazyDocs Documentation Builder, follow these steps:
- Open the EazyDocs documentation builder and navigate to the plugin dashboard where you want to set the sidebar contents.
- Click on the document where you want to set your sidebar and click on the Sidebar option from the bottom-facing arrow icon.
- A popup will appear titled Doc Siderbar, from here you can select sidebar content for both sides of your webpage.
- Now click on the left or right bar side content tab and select any preset content block that you want to showcase on your documentation page.
- Once you have added the contents, click on the “Update” button to save the changes.
By following these simple steps, you can easily set the sidebar contents for your EazyDocs documentation pages.