How to Move a Child Doc from One Parent Document to Another?
Can Child/Nested Docs be Moved to Another Parent Document in EazyDocs?
Yes, any nested doc/section be moved to another parent document by simply dragging and dropping it.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to move a document from one parent document to another using the drag-and-drop feature.
Step 1: Access the EazyDocs Dashboard
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to the EazyDocs plugin section and click on it to access the EazyDocs Dashboard.
Step 2: Locate the Document to be Moved
- In the EazyDocs Dashboard, find the parent document that contains the document you want to move.
- Expand the parent document by clicking on the arrow icon next to its title.
- Locate the specific child document that you wish to move.
Step 3: Move the Document
- Click & hold the drag the child document you want to move.
- While holding the drag handle, drag the document to the desired parent document title.
- As you drag the document, you will notice that the parent document title will be highlighted or expanded to indicate the potential drop location.
- Release the mouse button to drop the document into the new parent document.