All of our themes can be translated into any language. However, it is the responsibility of the user to carry out the translation process. The following instructions are provided as guidance to assist with the translation.
- Open wp-config.php and replace the existing code:
define ('WPLANG', '');with the code that matches your language, such as
define ('WPLANG', 'bg_BG');.
- Download and install POEDIT, and connect to your site.
- Open the theme/languages directory, and download the default.pot file.
- Open the default.pot file with POEDIT, translate the file and save it as bg_BG (matching the string in wp-config.php).
- After saving, two files will be generated: bg_BG.pot and bg_BG.mo.
- Upload the .mo and .pot files into the wp-content/themes/your-theme/languages folder.
These steps will ensure your site is adequately translated into your preferred language.
Your WordPress installation should be in the language you intend to use the site.