After activating the Docy WordPress theme, you will see a message that tells you to install some required and recommended plugins, click on Begin Installing Plugins, or if you can’t see that message, Go to Appearance Install plugins and start installing all the plugins
Next step select all the plugins and change the drop-down menu to Install then click on the Apply button and wait for the installation process.
After installing plugins you will redirect to the plugins list, again select all the plugins and change the drop-down this time to Activate, click on Apply button then wait for the activation process.
Here is the list of
Required and recommended plugins.
- Docy Core is the plugin that we built for the theme. The Elementor widgets, WordPress custom widgets & other features are developed in this plugin.
- The Elementor page builder plugin is used to build the page elements. You can easily build the theme elements by dragging & drop with this plugin.
- bbPress is used to build the Forum part of the theme. That means bbPress is required if you want to use the Forum feature in the theme. bbPress is intentionally simple yet infinitely powerful free forum software in the market.
- The EazyDocsplugin is integrated for creating and maintaining knowledge base articles in the theme’s demo. Using this plugin, you can host docs inside your WordPress, create/add new docs, organize with orders, tags, and even fetch docs from external sites using this plugin. This plugin is extremely handy for delivering long and detailed documentation of your WordPress product/plugin by bundling this with it. EazyDocs make browsing and creating documentation a fresh and streamlined experience within the familiarity of your WP environment.
- The wooCommerce plugin is integrated to bring up shopping features in the theme. If you need shop/e-commerce in your
- Redux Framework plugin is used to create the Theme Settings page. Notable that, we slightly modified this plugin to add some extra features.
- Advanced Custom Fields-pro is a premium plugin that is bundled with the theme & used to create the Page Options
- One Click Demo Import: You can easily import the theme demo with the One Click Demo Import plugin. We integrated this plugin for easy importing of the theme demo.
- Contact Form 7 is used to create contact forms on the theme demo. This plugin can manage multiple contact forms.
If you face any problems or can’t install plugins, feel free to open a support ticket.