After activating the Zoomy WordPress theme, you will see a message that tells you to install some required and recommended plugins, click on Begin Installing Plugins, or if you can’t see that message, Go to Appearance > Install plugins and star install all the plugins
Next step select all the plugins and change the drop-down menu to Install then click on the Apply button and wait for the installation process.
After installing plugins you will redirect to the plugins list, again select all the plugins and change drop down this time to Activate and click on Apply button then wait for the activation process.
Here are the list of the required and recommended plugins for the theme.
- Zoomy Core: is the plugin that we built for the theme. The Elementor widgets, WordPress custom widgets & other features developed in this plugin.
- Elementor: The Elementor page builder plugin is used to build the page elements. You can easily build the theme elements by drag & drop with this plugin.
- WordPress LMS Plugin: LearnPress is a comprehensive WordPress LMS Plugin for WordPress. This is one of the best WordPress LMS Plugins which can be used to easily create & sell courses online. You can create a course curriculum with lessons & quizzes included which is managed with an easy-to-use interface for users. Having this WordPress LMS Plugin, now you have a chance to quickly and easily create education, online school, online-course websites with no coding knowledge required.
- LearnPress Wishlist: LearnPress Wishlist bring wishlist feature for LearnPress. It allows you to add your favorite course to a list to take later. We have created the LearnPress WordPress LMS plugin with add-ons structure in mind as well as keeping it as lightweight as possible, so together with other add-ons, Wishlist will help to complete LearnPress much more. Check out other add-ons for LearnPress below.
- LearnPress Course Review: LearnPress Course Review, bring review feature to your course. Now, student can rate and give review for the course they take on a LearnPress site
- Redux Framework plugin is used to create the Theme Settings page. Notable that, we slightly modified this plugin to add some extra features.
- Advanced Custom Fields-pro is a premium plugin that bundled with the theme & used to create the Page Options
- One Click Demo Import: You can easily import the theme demo with the One Click Demo Import plugin. We integrated this plugin for easy importing the theme demo.
- Contact Form 7 is used to create contact forms on the theme demo. This plugin can manage multiple contact forms.
If you faced any problem or couldn’t install plugins, feel free to open a support ticket.